Information provided on this web site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Our team of high performance lawyers shares a commitment to client success, providing a level of service and legal expertise that is second to none.Sibdone (xi cent.); Schibdone, La Lee (xiv cent.); Sibdon, Shibdon or Shipdon Lee (xviii cent.). The nave and chancel roofs are tiled, the other roofs being lead-covered.The parish of Quainton covers an area of 5,346 acres, including 452 acres of arable, 4,444 of permanent grass and 305 acres of woods and plantations. 1) The slope of the land gradually falls from 610 ft. There are old stone-pits to the north-east of Quainton Hill, from the summit of which the view is said to extend over seventeen countries. No part of the existing building appears to be earlier than the first half of the 14th century, to which date the nave and aisles belong.A street leads from each angle of a large open oblong space on the highest ground in the village called the square. 2) apparently on the site of Quainton Farm-house, mentioned as Dormer property in 1639. 3) A short distance westward from the cross is the boundary mark on the causeway leading to Lee and Doddershall, at which by ancient custom the clergyman used to meet funerals from these hamlets. 4) The rectory, to the north-west of the church, is a 16th-century building of two stories with attics, originally of L-shaped plan, but enlarged and refaced with brick in the 17th and 18th centuries. Considerable alterations were made in the 15th century, when the arcades were heightened and the clearstory added, and the west tower, north chapel and south porch were built.
We have an established a reputation amongst the Hamilton Legal community for exceptional service and advocacy.We are a full service Law Firm with an established reputation in the Hamilton, Burlington and Niagara region.