Dating canada stands

Study and work permit holders from visa-exempt countries who received their permit on or before July 31, 2015 need an e TA to fly or transit to Canada.

If your application is approved, you will receive a Port of Entry (POE) Letter of Introduction. A POE Letter of Introduction is not a guarantee of entry into Canada.The POE Letter of Introduction is not your work permit.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>